Automatic PP PET Strapping Band Production Line Packing Belt Strap Band Plastic Machine in China
1. Better tensile strength: the PET strap production line has the tensile strength of the steel belt, and the ductility is good, and the anti-impact performance is better. It is not easy to break, and it can ensure the safety of product transportation.
2. Small extension: Although PET strap is one kind of plastics, its extension of change is very small, its elongation is only 1/ 6 of polypropylene, it can maintain tension force, after the packing make the expansion no longer change.
3. Strong temperature resistance: the experiment proved that the melting point of PET packing belt at about 260 ℃, can be used under the environment of 120 ℃ for a long time not to distort,it has a good stability.
4. Environmentally friendly: the steel belt will rust due to exposure to the air, and the rust is highly permeable to the packaging. PET packing tape is beautiful and not rusted, but avoid unnecessary worry. It can also be recycled.
Thickness of strap
Outlet of Die head
2 or 4 straps one time
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are manufacturer, and also provide the business solution to all the friends.
2. Do you have quality certificate?
Yes we have CE, SGS etc.
3. What's the delivery time?
Around 20~30days, however, based on order.
4. Can you help us to buy other goods?
Sure of that, it is our honor to work for you, and control the goods quality.
5. what's payment terms ,trade terms you accept ?
Usually we appreciate T/T 30% deposit , then 70% balance is paid before shipment , we usually offer fob ningbo price. but we alsoaccept other way like L/C , wetern union ,and do CFR&CIF etc.
7. Can you be responsible for transport? Yes, please tell us the destination port or address. we have rich experience in transport.
8. What is your warranty policy? The Seller will guarantee the machine for 18 months since the date of shipment(that is leaving from Seller’s factory) or the seller will guarantee the machine for 12 months since the date of starting installation and adjustment, whichever comes first.